February 4, 2010

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE: QUOTE OF DAY

Holy shit! I'm proud of you. I don't even know you and I can say that. You have done something that so many stuggling artists have only dreamt about doing. I can see that guy's coniving, manipulative, guilt-driven email so clearly. I only wish I had seen this email breakdown years ago when [A PARTICULAR PRODUCTION COMPANY, see how that works, kids?] was raking me over the coorporate Hollywood coals over and over and over again, and for NO money. I actually was told "everybody gets screwed on their first deal..." Um, really? Why? "...it's just the way it is". By the way, I did end up walking away from that "deal of a lifetime", with my hands cupped over my ass

The name of that particular production company has been redacted by me to protect the identity of the email's writer, and for no other reason, for I believe that the truth shall set me free, I make no assumptions on the part of anybody else.