June 13, 2010

PLAYING WITH BLOGGER (AND WITH ITS DESIGN, THANKS TO TINA CHEN)

Although I should be revising the latest draft of The Cage, I have been sucked into the world of Blogger tonight. Gah!  I know I shouldn't look at new bells and whistles, but I did, and so the marvellously art deco template of Tina Chen just whispered to me, "use me, you know you want to". And boy, I do!

And since I believe that people should be named (if that is possible), I will keep the attribution to her name down below at the bottom of this blog. Ladies and gentlemen, the fabulous and totally unknown to me creator of this template: Tina Chen.

The picture I am using as the header for this blog is taken, of course, from Fritz Lang's Metropolis. Just as the image for my profile is. And if you put both images together, you will know what I believe in.