October 14, 2010

GAY-HATING RABBI: "I ALMOST CHOKED ON A KOSHER SALAMI"

While I don't even want to get into the absolute perfect hypocrisy of Tea Bagger candidate Carl Paladino in the New York governor's race, about his hatred for gays and him standing for "family values" (which, if you are a Republican retard – and yes, I said it, retard. Deal with it, Saint Sarah – means you have a wife and a mistress, who will likely become your new wife, with another mistress waiting in the closet, uh, wings)...

... the fact that Paladino had to walk back some of his hateful speeches so fucked up on of his greatest backers, ultra-orthodox Rabbi Levin, that he committed this delightfully comical Freudian slip published by the New York Times right now.
Rabbi Levin said he was especially upset that Mr. Paladino gave him no notice that he planned to back away from the comments.

“I was in the middle of eating a kosher pastrami sandwich,” Rabbi Levin said. "While I was eating it, they come running and they say, ‘Paladino became gay!’ I said, ‘What?’ And then they showed me the statement. I almost choked on the kosher salami.” 
 Yes. Baby! Choke on that salami!

It's okay... as long as it is kosher.

But wait. It gets better! At the end of the article, the Rabbi gives us a wonderful impression of somebody, who... well, let's just say, it would belong more in a movie on Lifetime than in the real world of politics.
Despite his unhappiness, Rabbi Levin did leave the door open for a reconciliation. “Carl, we’ll leave the light on for you,” he said. “Come back, Carl.”
Yes, Carl. Come back! I left the light on for you. Am I the only one who after reading this thought, "get a room, you two. And eat that kosher salami... eat it, suck it, make the most of it. Nom Nom Nom"?

And these two are the ones going after gays... oh, brother.