October 22, 2010

NAZI ZOMBIE ROBOTS!

I just wrote more pages on RETIRED. It's a universe now, and I have ideas for follow-ups and sequels and prequels, but then again, it was always supposed to be a series, so it's not like I'm doing it for the money. There has been none so far, take that, George Lucas, and take that, future internet blogging critics.

I am stating it here, so nobody can later say I sold out!

But what makes me giddy? What made me laugh out loud while writing?

Nazi Zombie Robots.

Yes. That is what will part of it. And Jeff Goldblum. Kind of. In a way that will make you smile, if you know your pop culture. But... Nazi Zombie Robots. I just like writing that out. It should be in every story. Nazi Zombie Robots.

What can possibly go wrong? If you have Nazi Zombie Robots?

Nothing!