March 9, 2011

RIGHT NOW, I HAVE NOT MUCH TO SAY

No, really. Some may wonder why I haven't written anything at all for a few days, but the truth is, I am currently fighting with massive migraines that are crippling me somewhat. Well, okay, more than somewhat. They are crippling for the better part of the day, apparently Twitter updates nonewithstanding. But writing sarcastic one-liners are not the same as coherent thought, if even they may fool you that the person writing them is in full control of all his faculties.

I am not. In control, I mean. Of all of my faculties.

In fact, I have a serious problem with the Intelligence and Plumbing departments, which means that with the migraines also come serious stomach cramps. Most of it is psychological. Like I said, I am by nature anti-social, and there is a good reason for it. This would be it. What's happening in Libya and Egypt and all around the world, if I take it in, it is wrecking me, psychologically. I cannot stop to care. Or level it out. And I should have known. That this is exactly what would happen.

It's the reason I try to stay away from people, for the most part. I wonder, not for the first time, how others are capable of shutting things out again, once they are in. I wish I could do that.

Right now, in those few moments I have before the next blinding white ball of light will explode in my head, I wish so much that I knew how to do that.