March 30, 2011

SAYIN' GOODBYE TO HOLLYWOOD


To celebrate the final ending of my Hollywood adventures, here is Billy Joel with Say Goodbye to Hollywood, which is a much nicer song than the place and the people exisiting there deserve.

At some point, when I have the time and am in the right mood, I will tell you about this particular Hollywood adventure. I will also prove without a doubt that people working there have the intellectual sophistication of a three-year old drawing with crayons and the emotional sophistication of a sociopathic teenager raping the prom queen, because they figure, hey, nobody is going to call me out on it.

In other words, I will make look Barry Josephson Entertainment really bad.

Oh, they never read any of my The Truth Shall Set You Free posts.

Boy, will they be surprised.