June 5, 2012

THE WRITE STUFF: KYLIE'S BIG BOOK OF MONSTERS [STILL IN PROGRESS]














Obviously, I am not going to post every chapter of Kylie's Big Book of Monsters: A Most Monstrous Monster's Morning by Mr. Thomas R. Hart & Mr. Edo Fuikschot...

(yes, it has a subtitle, or rather, that is the title of the first book in the series)

...but I wanted to give you out there a little more of a sneak peek of what the book will be like, mainly because I squeak like a little girl whenever Edo comes up with new things (and he does so often), like e.g. the way Googie tells his story, in such beautiful graphic simplicity that I went "aww" and "whee" at the same time.

I also wanted to share this particular chapter, because it introduces Kylie as she is now, properly dressed as the most monstrous little girl.

This book series is going to cuddle you.

Don't be afraid. It's just a cuddle.